Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rose Lips

This one goes out to Cousin A., who, as I only recently discovered, has a natural talent for pig kissing. The surprising thing about this is that she has kept it secret from us all these decades. Now that’s a feat in itself. After all, learning to kiss pigs correctly naturally requires that you have some pigs around. And, as far as I know, Cousin A. does not keep any pigs anywhere except for in her deep freezer, all nicely cut up and wrapped in brown butcher paper. But Cousin A. posed right in front of the camera to kiss a recently cooked pig. I suppose she must have known Mr. Pig prior to his big day on the camphouse table and wanted to give him one last big smack before he got devoured. I dunno, maybe she secretly keeps a pig in the trunk of her car. That would at least explain all those strange sounds her car has been making over the last several years. Whatever, we all want Cousin A. to know that we are now all glad to know about her pig-kissing talents, and we hope she will share it with us more often in the years to come!

3 comments:

Betty said...

Not only did Cousin A. kiss the pigs, but her eldest daughter has the same talent also. I'm certain it was caught on camera by someone.

Alice and Jay said...

Well, I didn't want to brag or anything. I am just glad that my talent has finally been recognized. The swine is fine on which to dine but, ah, the kiss you must not miss.

Blumentopf said...

Perhaps pig-kissing is genetically linked. Like mother, like daughter. One big slobbery kiss to both of you!
TT