Friday, March 12, 2010

Fridays

It’s Friday!! I love Fridays. I always feel like I’m a slave that has be set free, if only for a couple of days. Fridays are wonderful from the time I wake up on Friday morning until I actually get off work. Even while I’m at work, I can already feel and smell the freedom that is awaiting me at the end of the day. When I look forward, all I see is a vast, blank field of nothing but freedom. No one telling me what to do or what I did wrong. No boy. Instead, I can do just whatever I want to, no matter whether that is eating a burger or watching scary movies on late-night TV. Fridays are the red carpet to Saturday, and Saturday is mine to shape however I want to, even though I usually choose just not to bother shaping it at all. Instead, I let it shape me. It’s all so wonderful. Friday, Saturday, Sunday. And I have Monday free to. I think it is what I live for. It is enough.

2 comments:

Betty said...

We wish you were with all of us this weekend, then you could freely spend your time meeting all of your new Georgia and Canadian relatives!

Blumentopf said...

Enjoy all the fun things going on. That camphouse must be filled to the roof!