Thursday, December 04, 2008

E-Mail With a Female

(Absolutely nothing to post today, so I will fill the space with a recent thread that is just as meaningful as all the other posts here. All parties shall, of course, remain a nonny muss. TT)

Yes, Kielbasa and Klebsiella are second cousins once removed. Unfortunately, I do not know where they were removed from, although I suspect that it is Krakow, the King Kapital of all things spelled with a big K. After all, where do you thing Kellogg's Korn FlaKes originated.

My boss was in a very big pissy mood today. But I don't think I was the reason (or at least not all of it). Perhaps she should also eat some KillBossa.

One thing that I have noticed about getting older: all fragments of time (seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, years) seem to go by faster and faster. I hardly remember the months of September, October, and November at all. In my head, yesterday is August. I do not know what tomorrow is, even though it may be a big glob of barbequed klebsiella. Oh me, I am going Manik! Stop me! STOP ME!!


From: MissOnymousTo: Thorsten TaylorSent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 12:03:44 AMSubject: Re: it's a wrap!
as far as I know, autoclaves are the way. We have an appropriately grouchy lab tech who wonders in and out of lab grabbing tubes which were put in the wrong bin and waving them in the professor's face. Its very reassuring.

I need access to that Enthaline whathaveyou. gas everything! kill it all!

is Klebsiella related to Kielbasa? Do Germans have Kielbasa, and if they do does it resemble what we call Kielbasa? Some of my most delicious childhood meals involved peppridge farm kielbasa cooked to a rock solid consistancy in a microwave. now that is some tasty stuff.

we found a nice hole in the wall mexican place here. the mexican here is suprisingly bad, i dont know if it is the distance between LA and SF, and they decided to forget how to make good food on the way. but this place is very basic and lovely and I am in love with their pork chimichanga. no walnuts, goat cheese or reduction of anything in site. MMMMMMM

and yet, the guacamole sucks. how sad to be looking forward to the food in bakersfield!


On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 2:19 PM, Thorsten Taylor wrote:
Ahhhh, you clinched old Klebsiella! I always loved her. She was a mischievous rascal. BTW, does the micro lab still use autoclaves, or have all of them been replaced by something cool and electronic?

Congrats on finishing all that studying (for now at least). If you are still sick in a week, try putting your intestinal track in the autoclave for 20 minutes. You will never feel better!



From: MissOnymousTo: Thorsten TaylorSent: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 10:49:59 PMSubject: Re: it's a wrap!

they are wonderful, although I am not too sure about your substitutions. I can handle them all, but goat cheese with a tortilla just sounds wrong.

How distressing to come home from a week of enteric bacteriology and come down with a stomach bug.. UGH!

I finished my micriobio papers and had a ball. I am helping everyone in class now, i think i like that part best, making it real and interesting to people.

I got my unknown enteric right too! even though it was a real bugger. Klebsiella pneumoniae and it wouldnt turn red. little bugger.

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 10:08 AM, Thorsten Taylor wrote:
O Mussy Mussy Me!! Why are burritos so sinfully satisfying?? I just ate four, prepared by my one (no longer so) little self. They were wonderful even though I had to substitute refried beans with navy beans, lettuce with cabbage and carrots, and queso de burrito with French goat cheese. Now I shall groan until midnight, at which time I will probably eat another one.

No comments: